
I'm Sorry for my lack of blog updates! I've been so busy and lost in a world of pre raphaelites, earl grey, florence & the machine and drawing. Today I bought another fur hat, I feel so russian in it, its brilliant. perfect for winter time! My inspiration of the month is The Red Shoes, its just so wonderful. I love Moira shearer, I'd do anything to look like her, she was enchanting, I know the story is quite dark, the film is a masterpiece of the 40s!
8 comments:
Dance she did, and dance she must - between her two loves
Oh I love that film also!
I've seen the house Moira Shearer lived in when she was little because it's only in Dufermline.
Her pale skin and red hair is just so, so beautiful!
Miss Meg
x
I've never seen this movie, but now I'll have to check it out. Such a dramatic picture, it's truly enthralling!
~Anastasia
oh lala j'adore ton univers,tes photos,assez proche du mien je pense...
oh my, oh my, i adore your blog, my dearest, and earl grey tea is the sweetest nectar of all!
and that film is probably my favourite ever. it is so tragic and beautiful and yearning. <3 and the colour of Moira's hair is precious.
take care! i promise i will be back. :)
xxx
your blog is so beautiful dear, i have just been going thorugh all of your archives, you are magic dear ♥
your blog is lovely.
i've been wanting a fur hat. still on the hunt for a cute one.
xx
<3
Post a Comment