
Yesterday I bought LOVE magazine, Not a usual magazine i buy but And I have always loved Julia Frakes of BunnyBISOUS & paper magazine, But i noticed her Photograph in a feature in LOVE magazine and had to draw her. I love her style so! Its so sweet and Ethereal, tres chic and Not only chic but sweet and Unique! So i Drew a Photograph that was in LOVE and it was a pleasure to draw, I used a 6B pencil, It isn't the best sketch, I just hope i have captured Julia's loveliness. Anyway, Thankyou for my lovely comments, I'm off to reply them, Zen x
4 comments:
I bought Love too, wasn't quite as good as I hoped, but that picture of Julia Frakes was really cute :) and your picture is amazing, it really captures the original picture! Your blog is so lovely, and I am very jealous of that hairband! Its so beautiful xx
magical. i adore this.
gorgeous.
love your blog, xx
Aww I adore Julia Frakes, her blog is one of my favourites for it gives such an insight in all things fashion. Love the colour scheme you used in your sketch!
Post a Comment