
grey misty skies. I wish the sun would come out, today i got some film for my camera. Cornwall is lovely, I'm going to try and buy the tim walker book if i can find it because it looks simply AMAZING. I will upload a Picture of my paintings very soon. Don't you just love the Audrey hepburn Illustration by david downtown he has captured her enchanting innocence.PS. the beautiful hair band i'm wearing is made by Martha. http://dancehallsbythesea.blogspot.com Do vist her magical blog xx
8 comments:
My goodness, you are SO beautiful. Such a soft and romantic photo. I love that rose headband as well, did you make it?
In regard to the Tim Walker book, I dearly want one as well. And oh! I can't wait to see your paintings <3
Yours truly,
Marisa
Zennie, this is wonderful, reminds m of ballet shoes! Oh and your wearing the headband too! So glad your posting again.
oh, your blog is so lovely dear. i am so glad i have stumbled across it, i shall have to add your blog to my lovely reads page definatley. and oh, i have been to st ives before it is truely such a beautiful place! i adore your rose headband, you look like a little rose fairy! ♥
you look splendid!! xxx
your blog is beautiful! i'm so sad for not knowing about it until now. i love the atmosphere. that is a wonderful headband! oh my i wish i had a similar one :) you look beautiful. what are those roses made of? i'm curious! :)
the illustration of Audrey is great as well. oh my.
much love <3
Hello.
Beautiful little blog you have.
I shall follow :)
Do hope you'll come by mine sometime.
AUREVOIR
MISS MEG X
Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.
It's all perfect !
Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....
You look beautiful in the most simplest, elegant form, like a lost ballerina <3
Wonderful blog, I don't know if you are into Lula but if you are, please feel free to enter my giveaway xx
Post a Comment