Thursday, February 18

enchanting saga

As I posted an inspiration blog earlier. I feel in an inspiring mood. 

I had to dedicate this blog post to the ethereal and very talented Saga Sig! i think that she is one of the most enchanting photographers I have seen. When i first saw her work, I was filled with inspiration, not only is her work mystical, gentle, soft, graceful and ethereal but has an very cool edge. Her use of colour is incredible. I think that Saga has the most incredible personal style too! A enchanting vintage fairy princess. So I had to share her beautiful work. 










7 comments:

Eliza said...

Oh, yes, her photographs are so exquisite indeed. Thank you so much for sharing dearest <3

Anonymous said...

pretty little pictures here dear. i adore you lovely blog header aswell!. x'

love from greer.

wishwishwish said...

thank you for introducing me to these lovely pictures! x

loveology said...

wow.
i absolutely LOVE it.
your blog is amazing.
thanks so much.

mila
x.

heleen said...

You're absolutely right about her use of colours, it is mag-ni-fi-cent! I'm always excited when I see new pictures in her photostream :)

COME ON KILLER said...

who is that grl in the 1st photo? stunning!

Anonymous said...

oh those photos are amazing ♥