God save the Queen* i'm not happy that the holiday is over. I really enjoyed it, tea drinking and cake eating,champagne and rasberries. doing lots of sweet things and doing no work. it has flown by. i bought some lovely things in bath.I bought some green tartan tights on friday which i wanted for ages. i'm in need of a little audrey hepburn film watching.xx.
4 comments:
The green tartan tights sound gorgeous! What are you thinking of pairing them with?
My holidays are over tomorrow too, that means another dose of school, yawn!
Just to comment to say how lovely-
Vivienne westwood.. afternoon tea & the queen, biba & audrey hepburn, lace & heart shaped things.. Oh my gosh they sound so heavenly! That's why I love England...
Thank you for you comment, and i'll link you back too :D....
x
cute image.
You have a very sweet blog here :)
lovely blog. you are very pretty!
oh how sweet everything seems.
raspberries. tea. cake.
a few favourites of mine also.
your blog is full of pretty things. pretty words.
lovely.
and ofcourse so sweet for linking. i will do the very same. x
Post a Comment